1 Hour Massage = $70
1/2 Hour Massage = $40
Fire Cupping = $40
Outside of our Medical Massage which iicludes different techniques such as deep tissue, swedish and Thai massage, the following can be performed as well.
Myofascial Release Technique:
Myofascial release (MFR) therapy focuses on releasing muscular shortness and tightness. There are a number of conditions and symptoms that myofascial release therapy addresses.
Many patients seek myofascial treatment after losing flexibility or function following an injury or if experiencing ongoing back, shoulder, hip, or virtually pain in any area containing soft tissue.
Other conditions treated by myofascial release therapy include Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) disorder, carpal tunnel syndrome, or possibly Patient symptoms usually include:
- Tightness of the tissues that restricts motion or pulls the body out of alignment, causing individuals to favor and overuse one hip or shoulder, for example
- A sense of excessive pressure on muscles or joints that produces pain
- Pain in any part or parts of the body, including headache or back pain
Accupunturists have been practicing cupping treatment for centuries. This form of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) has been used on Oympic athletes and professional athletes and regular people like you and me.
As the name indicates, the practice is centered around the use of cups (depending on the style of cupping, they'll be glass or silicone cups) that are placed on certain parts of the body, and it's used for anything from recovery from workouts to healing a sickness.
- Pain relief
- Improved range of motion
- Reduced inflammation
- Treats sports injuries
- Can boost immunity when you're sick
- "Can relieve a cold immediately"
- Stress relief through "aiding the peripheral nervous system and stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system"
- Brings body to homeostasis
- Allows body to function and heal on its own
A heavy belly. A sore back. An emotional rollercoaster. Welcome to pregnancy! Many women ask whether massage therapy is a safe way to relieve these physical and mental stressors. The answer is: Generally, yes.
Massage therapy during pregnancy has been shown to provide many benefits, including a sense of wellness, improved relaxation, and better sleep. But certain techniques and trigger points in the body can cause contractions and premature labor, so seeking expertise is vital. Prenatal massage is a specialized certification, and massage therapists who practice it receive advanced education in safe techniques for pregnant women.